POCKET PROJECTS WORKSHOP
SATURDAY, MARCH 10, 2012
9 A.M. 'til Noon (or 1:00 P.M.)
Make projects like these above and below!
Cat Martin, Artist
MARTIN'S GLASS HOUSE
Where Imagination Turns into glass
Call or email to sign up!
Workshop includes all materials, kiln firing and instruction
to make your choice of one of the projects shown here!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Basic glass scoring and cutting skills.
- How to use kiln fiber papers to make pockets out of glass.
- How to use various glass elements for 3-dimensional effects on your project.
- Various techniques for hanging your glass project.
- General understanding of kiln firing for special projects such as these.
- General understanding for using these techniques for future glass sculpting and 3-dimensional projects.
PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUIRED.
Cash, Checks and Credit Cards Are Accepted
A minimum of 6 students is required for class to be held.
Invite a friend to join you!
(Class may be held with fewer students at the instructor's discretion.)
Please wear closed-toe, hard-sole shoes and long pants.
Safety goggles and gloves are available for your use, or bring your own.